Evorail Parapet is a unique system which has been developed by our in-house design engineers with their years of experience.
It can be used to address a variety of applications, such as;
- Too much plant or ducting on the roof to allow adequate space for freestanding guardrail.
- Standing Seam, Composite or Built up roof.
- To avoid the weight or loadings on the roof.
- Whilst re-roofing takes place.
All of the system screw fixings are grade A2 stainless steel, the posts and rails have an extra smooth galvanized finish which is far superior to rival hot dipped products. It’s easier to install with pre-galvanised 2mm tube and has telescopic adjustable legs to compensate for any rise and fall on the roof surface. To help the environment, our 20kg counterbalance weights are made from re-cycled rubber.
Please download our Product Guides for more information.
Evorail Parapet is available in;
- Extra Smooth Galvanised Steel
- 304 or 316 grade Stainless Steel
- Painted to any RAL colour over galvanised steel