FRONT FIX GUARDRAIL
Evorail Front Fix is a bespoke product, generally used when roof space is an issue and a parapet system cannot be used. This system is extremely flexible and can be adapted to provide a solution if our more popular versions cannot be used.
It can be used to address a variety of applications, such as;
- Too much plant or ducting on the roof to allow adequate space for freestanding guardrail.
- Standing Seam, Composite or Built up roof.
- To avoid the weight or loadings on the roof.
- When the parapet wall has additional plant, walkways or existing fixtures.
All of the system screw fixings are grade A2 stainless steel, the posts and rails have an extra smooth galvanized finish which is far superior to rival hot dipped products. It’s easier to install with pre-galvanised 2mm tube and has telescopic adjustable legs to compensate for any rise and fall on the roof surface. To help the environment, our 20kg counterbalance weights are made from re-cycled rubber.
Please download our Product Guides for more information.
Evorail Front Fix is available in;
- Extra Smooth Galvanised Steel
- 304 or 316 grade Stainless Steel
- Painted to any RAL colour over galvanised steel